The project plans to achieve the following impact:
- Raise awareness that 3D technology and its integration with Programming create many opportunities for improving the quality of curricular teaching and for delivering engaging and effective extracurricular STEM and STEAM (STEM and Arts) education
- Raise awareness that 3D technology can prove suitable to otherwise reluctant STEM learners
- Raise awareness that 3D technology can be integrated into Informatics and Computer Science studies in order to build competitive skills and knowledge
- Create new professional development opportunities for teachers in STEM and all other disciplines
- Open up new avenues for preparing students for Industry 4.0 requirements.